Thursday, March 3, 2011

Ovarian Cysts Sore Breasts

We do not eat that dessert:) Last


market yesterday, I fell in love with a bo pork tenderloin. I really had no idea how I cook it so we put in their mouths.





I open my box and I fall peaks in the warm cottage
What I see ~? A magnificent pork tenderloin, which requires only a few ingredients and a premium loan "Jiffy." I love to cook but sometimes, I admit it m'tente po pentoute tite fast and good as well, Donalda love it ben lol!


Pork demi ~ ice

What you need ..

2 pork tenderloins
* 1 net for me:)
1 envelope onion soup 1 envelope
demi-glace Knorr
a hint of mustard Dijon
* I added a dash of mustard:)






what it must be ..

Empty the sachet of onion soup on a plate.

Roll the pork in the soup onion.

Then put the pork in the oven about 1 / 2 hour in an oven preheated to 350 ° f.


** Chef's Note Donalda : Bake 16 to 17 minutes for medium rare.

Remove from oven and cover with foil. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.






0 comments:

Post a Comment