Thursday, August 12, 2010

Clear Little Blisters In

Flyers, Raiders theft (2)

To Returning to the Princess, they are very different from each other. This does not prevent them from being close-knit. They are also powerful and determined.
From what I understand, their powers are inked in them is like a part of them. They can live without, but it's like they robbed me of my wings and took off an arm to someone. The loss of a limb, or in their case of a power, is almost unbearable. I could cite the example of Yue who lost power plants, and the same, the nymphs. It reveals nothing, but I'm sure she cries every night, she wants it all day and she does not eat anything for lunch.
Seeing Yue for the first time I thought it was the war that had made as it was when I learned for nymphs and powers that I understood. And I'm wanted. If the Princess of the air gives us the flight, she will suffer the same way ...
The last time I saw her, she asked me what bothered me. I hesitated to tell him but I wanted to stay honest. Somewhere I needed to overcome my guilt. She said that the choice belonged to her and she was "in full knowledge of the facts". I do not understand this sentence, she said it so fast. But she smiled at me and told me not to worry, that only ignorant people who were guilty had decided to stay. She added that even if she suffered, it avoided a massacre and so many others suffering. I agreed and we did it again. I finally understood why it is they who have the legitimacy of the throne of Qodar.
However, we will be the Flyers, the people of Heaven, Raiders of the flight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment