Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Paper Buildings Ho Scale

Character: Sarraï



Name: Solens
Name: Sarra
Status: Princess of the air, married
Race: Human

, is the Princess of my air time. I saw her for the first time when she came to our village with the messengers of the clans that she had seen previously.
It is a strawberry blonde and has blue eyes. She often wears an earring with crystal on the end. When she did not, his weapon is at his side. A long spear with a bead below the blade. Several spikes of different sizes around the pearl, they are of the same metal as the blade.
I do not know what to say about it. It's a proud woman, it shows, but it does not show his feelings too. I think she is acting for the interests of his people and his family. Speaking of that, last time I saw her she was pregnant ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment