Thursday, January 27, 2011

Circular Rash On Breast

Woman .. Crisp


.. probably a very, very good friend of Daniel Boone .. Bo trapper. You probably know the song tite? No? so here:

The knife in hand, he made his way

Exploring America
It has afraid of anything because he knows

Tricks Indian

Daniel Boone is his name is sings

And history is full of exploits
This woodsman
Never again will live the epic
one guy like him






In seeking the origin of the turbines, I discovered that the trappers loved this dish. So me? ~ I am runner woods or just a good friend M'ssieur Boone? As the cuddly j'adorrre good turbines and I'm really in the minority in my cottage, I seek my roots ..

In the meantime I leave you a recipe that I had the chance to eat almost tuseule .. Well what?


Beans

What to do ..

1 pound dry white beans
1 / 2 lb. salt pork cut into small pieces about 1 cm (half inch) thick
1 / 2 cup brown sugar
1 / 3 to 1 / 2 cup maple syrup 1-2 c.
teaspoon dry mustard 1 onion, peeled

Salt and pepper

* I added 1 / 2 lb of uncooked bacon .. menoum!!


What to do ..

Soak beans in cold water for 12 hours *. Drain and rinse. Place half the salt pork in bottom of an enameled cast iron Dutch oven or in a heavy saucepan. Cover with half of beans, add the remaining bacon, then add the remaining beans.

Spread brown sugar, maple syrup and mustard and season the beans. Place the onion in the center and cover with water to obtain 1 cm (half inch) above the level of beans. Cover and cook for 4 hours in a preheated oven at 150 ° C (300 ° F) or during the night, about 8 hours in a preheated oven at 120 ° C (250 ° F).

Serve for breakfast, with toast or roast and eggs.

* Note: you can also cover the beans with cold water and bring to a boil. Simmer 2 minutes then remove from heat, cover and let stand for 1 hour. Drain and rinse.

** Chef's Note Donalda, girlfriend M'ssieur Boone: I cut the bacon slices in half and I left a few pieces here and there tits through the beans:) I have another version of the song but I'll let it go lol!







Source: the Di Stasio ~ nancy







0 comments:

Post a Comment