Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dune Buggy Game Unblocked At School

Time strawberries!


you worry ~! I'm fine and not Ch'u still mixed with strawberries you chatting on this beautiful winter day lol! I want to tell you about my extra frozen and a wonderful recipe:)





Yesterday I was looking for a simple dessert to make and without departing from the meson. Ie to do with the means at hand (I like it more:) So in my yeutant in frozen (I still just three!) I noticed the beautiful red strawberries Titus right next to a bag of tit rhubarb. Strawberry and rhubarb pudding? Good idea my beautiful Donalda ~ I tell myself ..

As I had no desire to repeat my usual recipe, I nosed and found a treasure tit pudding with maple syrup .. Even not being greedy (you know:) as I tended to salivate before the pudding bo Sakya in his cottage table Celebrate Sakya:)

is the result. If I can not convince you that this pudding is delicious, try the ~ just to see, to devote yuste:)


pudding with rhubarb, strawberry and maple

What you need ..

Sauce:

1 tsp tablespoons butter 15 ml
1 cup (250 ml) maple syrup
½ cup (125 ml) brown sugar 2 tablespoons
tea (10 ml) flour 1 ½ cups
(375 ml) fresh strawberries
* I used 2 cups (500 ml) strawberries from my stash in the freezer:)
1 ½ cups 375 ml rhubarb chopped
* I used 1 cup (250 ml) of rhubarb from my stash in the freezer:)





Cake:


2 eggs 1 cup (250 ml) sugar
* 1 / 2 cup sugar for me:)
1 / 4 c. 1 tsp vanilla
ml 1 / 4 cup 60 ml of vegetable fat (shortening)
* golden Crisco for me:)
1 3 / 4 cup 245 g flour 2 tsp
Tea 10 ml baking powder (baking powder)
1 / 4 c. tsp salt 1 ml
3 / 4 cup 200 ml milk







What to do ..

Bring to boil butter, syrup, brown sugar, 2 tablespoons teaspoon flour, strawberries and rhubarb, cook 7 minutes.


Preheat oven to 350 F ° (180 ° C).

Whisk eggs, sugar and vanilla two minutes. Add

fat, stir and reserve.

Sift flour, baking powder, salt and add to eggs, alternating with milk.

Pour batter into greased square pan, 9 "(I have used a corning ware oval) and then pour hot fruit mixture on top. Bake 40 minutes or until a pin in the center comes out clean the pudding.














0 comments:

Post a Comment