Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Folicure While Pregnant

Flyers, free Christmas

Hello everyone and Happy New Year. I hope you had a good holiday, and offers a gift late, after my epic


It's been awhile since I had not writing. Maybe three years.
I'm on the boat that will take us to the point of rendezvous. The ship will be able to accommodate all who come Flyers and more. Much more. We may even stop having children as unique.
However we can not wait forever other, to our regret. We will stay three to five days on the island only. I realize that we will not all. Our clan is already late, while others come from farther away than us. We take time to load everything, and everyone who will be there to wait as long as possible. At the end
we will ship the power, the power of flight will be given and we go, whatever the losses ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment