Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Driver's Licence Temporary Ontario

Premonition? Second


Here is the context ..

Tuesday, tit husband for the job at hand 5ham. Then the alarm will sound ~ morning at 4:30 .. This morning when I turned in my warm bed, I think: Should not especially as I get up late for the first morning of school this week at my bo Harry (I assure transportation) .. And plus I gotta go look Maximus at 7:20 am .. (If I'm not home before the bus from his guardian, he's left alone outside, so we not stupid! Especially at -20 °)


"Mom .. (Tite softly at the foot of the bed ..)

"Whatever my grandfather?

" It is 6:50 so I thought I had to wake up ..

"Damn !!!!!!!!

I got up so fast that I almost blow up the flask on the door frame so I was stunned. Oops! tit crack in the neck and lost a contact lens rubbing my eyes! I can tell you that I did not have the best head in town this morning. Cheers hats and glasses:)

That said, I wonder if I had a premonition or just a good lesson to make sure to reset the alarm at 6:00 am where ~ Seraph gets up lol!





Today I leave you a pretty good recipe for beef cubes. The meat so tender flakes with a fork. As consumer demand for beef and onion soup, still high in salt, pepper and although I only was perfect.

Have a bo Tuesday. I'm going to rub my neck:)


beef cubes and vegetables in the oven

What you need ..

2 pounds stewing beef cubes 2 cans
beef consommé
3 bay leaves 2 cloves garlic

chopped 1 envelope onion soup
3 carrots, peeled, cut into

2 parsnips peeled, cut into small red
Small Petak
green beans
Water
pepper to taste
** PS. Pardon! I totally forgot to tell you about my 12 pearl onions ..




What to do ..

Place beef cubes in an ovenproof dish with a lid. * I used my hearth:)

consumed Combine beef, garlic and envelope onion soup in a bowl.

Pour over cubes of beef mixture and then add water to cover the beef cubes.

Add the bay leaves and pepper to taste. Bake at 300 ° f for 2h30 (watching tender cubes after 2 hours depending on your oven).

For the last half hour of cooking add the vegetables.

Donalda ** Chef's Note: I added my vegetables after 1 hour of cooking. ** And the pearl onions! After 2h30 of cooking I turned off the oven and leave my flat to within about 1 / 2 hour:)







Source: Recipe modified taking in Quebec Recipes by Sweetcaro ~ nancy


0 comments:

Post a Comment