Friday, January 21, 2011

Rap Songs About Horror

has Pâté Chinese chic!


Phew! I totally had an orgasm with a culinary pie Chinese. Must be done eh? I know, I know, I'm far from the block of my beautiful Chinese Teresa . I hope she will forgive me:)




Just trying to show you my recipe and I saliva! Humm taste candied snails with the mixture gives a tad sweeter than the red pepper is absolutely delicious and melt in the mouth .. If you like the ingredients of this recipe, I highly recommend it! As for me I will reoffend when I'm having the vesite to discover this new kind of Chinese pie:)

Have a bo weekend beautiful weekend ~ Gang. Me I'm leaving for Quebec ~ after noon. I'll probably come and make a tit coucou du Québec Inn)


Pate Chinese snails and mussels


What you need ..

24 snails canned, rinsed and drained
1 / 2 cup melted butter
1 clove garlic chopped
3 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
2 pounds mussels cooked
2 tbsp olive oil
Small onion, chopped
1 red pepper, chopped
2 ripe tomatoes, chopped
* I used 1 / 2 cup tomato Canned
Salt ~ Pepper
2 medium potatoes, boiled and mashed
~ 1 cup celery root, cooked and mashed
* I used 1 cup of carrot puree:)
2 tbsp olive oil






What to do ..

In a small saucepan over medium ~ sweet confit snails in butter, garlic and parsley for 30 minutes. Remove and drain.

Remove the shells of mussels and toss with the mussels and snails. Remove at the bottom of a baking dish.

In a skillet over medium heat, heat 2 tbsp oil and sauté onion and peppers for 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and simmer over medium ~ sweet for 5 minutes. ~ Salt and pepper.

Spread this mixture on the preparation of snails and mussels. Combine both purees and 2 tbsp olive oil, then drop by over the mixture. Bake for 30 minutes at 450 ° f.


Donalda ** Chef's Note: I cooked my mussels in a broth of chicken:)










Source: Laurent Godbout As the book at the cottage ~ nancy




0 comments:

Post a Comment