Monday, January 24, 2011

Mainstream Movies Whipping Scenes

recipe ..


dishes forgotten in the fridge at my office party or if you prefer: the Ch'u really even Moe:)




And yes, I also had lovingly prepared the foam to share with my Gang .. Please do not think I am selfish enough to have purposely let this dish as the meson anyway! By cons I must confess that with a biscuit or a piece of tit baguette is pretty good lol!

I owe this to my delight Soeurette Copinaute Isabelle with whom I share since the beginning of my adventure into the world of the blogosphere. Thank you to you my beautiful and begins to cook because I miss your beautiful recipes big ben XX


ham mousse

What you need ..

picnic ham 2 cups shredded cooked
2 shallots, finely chopped 1 small carrot

finely grated 1 can cream of celery
2 envelopes gelatin dissolved in 1 / 2 cup cold water
8 ounces cream cheese 1 tbsp
tablespoons mayonnaise




What to do ..

Heat the cream of celery in a water bath. Add cream cheese and melt it.

Add gelatin and mix well. Add ham, shallots, carrot and mayonnaise. Mix well.

Empty into molds / containers lightly oiled. Refrigerate several hours.


Donalda Chef's Note: Freezes .. Even better:)









Source: The Palais Gourmand ~ nancy





0 comments:

Post a Comment