Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pokemon Platinum Shiny Pokemon Party Ar

.. Seraphin and

~ Can you explain why the recipe said I should get 4 dozen cookies? Shoo! I only harvested 22 bescuits .. Not even two dozen ..




Do not try to convince me that I'm greedy and I exaggerated the tablespoon of dough. What? The recipe called for heaped teaspoons, not tablespoons? Nah, it's almost like not?




I will still not going to complain .. My bescuits were just too soft and disappeared faster than the time to wash the dishes. And while cooking least cookies, I more likely not to burn so equal not wasted! Moe ch'u not so crazy, no, no!

Chip Cookies chocolate and butterscotch chips

What you need ..

2 1 / 4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 / 2 tsp salt
3 / 4 cup butter or margarine softened
3 / 4 cup granulated sugar
3 / 4 cup light brown sugar, packed
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 eggs
1 cup butterscotch chips
1 cup chocolate chips






What you need ..

Preheat oven to 375 ° f.

In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until homogeneous. Add eggs and beat well.

Gradually add dry ingredients, beating well. Add butterscotch chips and chocolate chips. Place heaped teaspoons of dough on an ungreased cookie sheet ** I used parchment paper:)

Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly, then transfer to a plate rack. If you can, cool ..







Source: The Best Recipes Hershey's ~ nancy



0 comments:

Post a Comment