Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2009 Littlest Pet Shop Advent Calendar

Development .. Between 2



Honestly Girly's, how did you ~ have doubted me so yesterday? Tit husband was not really the Ormesson then there was no brush strokes of us (unfortunately lol!)







Then, I had a sweater paint " age ". If you do not see the above tasks Titus is that my bonus was also white. Finally, imagine what I look like when I am preparing to leave (and I'm very humble mouhaha !!!!)

That said, I left M'Damijoteuse prepare the dessert while I was cleaning my brushes and real thinking of my beautiful legs .. Let chicken!


toast with cinnamon and raisins ~ crock


What you need ..

Vegetable oil spray
5 cups (500g) of bread with raisins and cinnamon
1 tin (400g or 14 ounces) evaporated milk Sweet
* Only 4 ounces condensed milk for me + 1 can (370 ml) evaporated milk (Carnation)
1 cup water
1 tbs (5 ml) vanilla extract
4 eggs








What you need ..


spray cooking oil inside a crock of 4.5 to 5 liters (18 to 20 cups).

Place bread in slow cooker.

Using a whisk, combine milk, water, vanilla extract and eggs in a medium bowl. Pour over bread-based. Toss bread cubes to soak them well.

Cover and cook at minimum power during 2:30 to 3:00 or until the bread is frozen. * Unfortunately I have not noticed the time:)










Source: Campbell's ~ nancy



0 comments:

Post a Comment