Sunday, February 27, 2011

How Do You Get Celebi On R4

Muffins .. .. donuts muffins ..


"Mom?


" Whatever my grandfather?

"It tastes like donut holes it looks like .. We can not say that you missed your muffins entoucas ..

"Thank you my man:)






I completely fallen under the spell of these muffins. Me who loves donuts and nutmeg I been served! I wanted to redo the recipe, with a supply issue, but I'm too afraid to go rummaging in the freezer every night .. I still have a challenge in respect of pants and a bonus I'm going on a trip in March .. I'll think a little hee hee!

A big thank you to my lovely Copinautes; My dear Miss Kat and
to My Sweet Dragonfly for sharing this sweetness: )


muffins taste of donuts

What you need ..

1 3 / 4 cup flour
1 1 / 2 c. teaspoon baking powder
1 / 2 c.
teaspoon salt 1 / 2 c. Tea
nutmeg 1 / 4 c.
teaspoon cinnamon 1 / 3 cup oil
3 / 4 cup sugar
* 1 / 2 cup for me:)

1 egg 3 / 4 cup milk Icing

**






What to do ..

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon.

In another bowl, combine oil and sugar. Add egg and milk, mix well. Add to dry ingredients and mix gently.

Pour into 12 muffin cups greased and bake for 20-25 minutes.

** Icing;


For frosting, I simply brushed with a hint of melted butter and sprinkled with a mixture I "Sugar Cinnamon"






Source: Sylvie B Revenue Quebec ~ nancy




0 comments:

Post a Comment