Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Easton Sv12 Bat Reviews

's Girly Good luck:) Muffins

I decided too late to participate in our contest bo charming Carolina but I wanted to give her a tit cuckoo for his wonderful work and kindness. .




I leave you anyway my version of cabbage tits. A simple recipe that I cooked a few times Potter and the family loves. I pride myself that not to be greedy, I must confess that I have a hard to resist this indulgence.

That said, bo navel week and good luck to the participants. I'm still pretty, I leave you one more chance by not having participated hee hee! For cons, I would not be in place for judges:)







Cream Puffs


Choux

What you need ..


1 cup water 1 / 3 cup butter 1 cup flour

1 pinch salt 4 eggs



What to do ..


Preheat oven to 375 degrees f.

In a saucepan, heat water and beurre.Remuer until melted.

Once boiling, remove fire.

Add
flour and salt sifted together at once and stir vigorously over low heat until dough pulls away from sides of pan.

Add eggs, one at a time, beating between each with a wooden spoon or electric mixer until dough is smooth and glossy.

Using a pastry bag fitted with a round tip, place the dough on a greased baking sheet by calculating about 2 tablespoons batter per cabbage. Leave enough space between each cabbage.

Cook BAKE 20-25 minutes or until sprouts are crisp.

Remove from oven. Prick the base of cabbage with a skewer to let hot air escape.

Return to oven a few minutes to dry complètement.Laisser cool.





Custard

What you need ..

4 egg yolks
1 / 2 cup sugar
1 1 / 2 tbsp flour
1 1 / 4 cup cream 35%
1 / 2 tsp vanilla extract


What to do ..

Beat the egg yolks and sugar with electric mixer or fouet.Battre medium speed until mixture is pale.

Reduce speed to low. Add the flour, cream and vanilla essence.

In a saucepan, the mixture and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until ébullition.Bouillir 30 seconds and remove from heat.

Beat until it is smooth.

Cool.

Make a small hole on the side of each cabbage. Using a pastry bag fitted with a round tip, fill the puffs with pastry cream.

Donalda ** Chef's Note: I added the melted chocolate. Half milk chocolate and half dark chocolate:)






Source: Claudette and Marie-Josée Taillefer ~ nancy
Servings: 24 small or 12 large cabbage cabbage




0 comments:

Post a Comment