Saturday, February 19, 2011

Can You Join The Army Wearing Hearing Aids

Petak?


I can easily deprive me of sugaring but certainly no potatoes, oh no! I love cooking in different ways. Fries, mashed or curl it should be two servings for Donalda:)





Today I present a recipe that I made twice and I not even once the images Petak cooked. So that said no?


Potatoes topped

What you need ..

4 cups potatoes cut into large cubes
* I used red Petak:)
1 / 3 cup bacon bits
* A tit bit more:)
3 / 4 cup sour cream
1 / 4 cup shallots, minced
* Chives:)
1 cup yellow cheddar
2 tbsp olive oil







What to do ..


Preheat barbecue to medium heat. Spread a large sheet of aluminum foil on the kitchen counter.

Y drop the potatoes, then put the rest of ingredients on the potatoes. Close the foil by folding the edges.

Place potatoes on top rack of grill over medium heat and cook for 25 minutes, turning 2 or 3 times.

* Note ~ Chief Deputy Donald: This time I baked at 375 ° F until tender and Petak.








0 comments:

Post a Comment