Thursday, February 10, 2011

Army Monthly Counseling Cheat

busting party ..


You'll find me really lazagne pocket but the slow cooker has not worked as favorite for the whole world in my cottage ..





Here are the comments of the Potter family:

It tastes not lazagne!
You should have seen the hoe Potter Dad when he tasted his dish .. Fortunately, I was happy and I have taken nothing personal lol! I usually Cooking with meat sôcisses and all sorts of cheeses. Usually he likes. I think he expects too much of a conventional lazagne:)

the side of my bo Harry, I served the same meal twice in one day because I was lazagne too good crowd. As best my great because we'll eat and eat again for 3 days lol!

Potter Mom enjoyed the meal fresh out of MIJO. Heated? Say that the texture is enough .. a little less interesting (for me;) If I try the recipe I will invite several people to taste just ready .. And then, not being with my bo tuseule Harry to finish the remainder mouhaha!! With a red tit and more .. The big misery Nouère ..

Sorry M'ssieur R. and Girly's really too but Ch'u even Moe:)

PS Message to my tite Patron Gold Vicky: I will publish my muffins tomorrow XX

Lasagna Slow Cooker


What you need ..
1 pound mild Italian sausage meat or strong (me 250 g strong and it was too much for my taste!)
1 large carrot, peeled and finely grated 1 stalk celery
, chopped
finely 4 oz white mushrooms, finely chopped (I, 1 blue box)
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 liter (4 cups) tomato sauce, homemade or store
* U bit more and I used the sauce Catelli diced tomatoes and basil:)
12 lasagna noodles, uncooked (not those for very quick cooking)
1 cup Parmigiano Reggiano, grated 1
containing 475 grams of ricotta cheese
* I used 500 g of cottage cheese:)
1 1 / 2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated (mozzarella and Cheddi for me:)
Pepper






What to do ..

In a bowl, combine the sausage, carrot, celery, mushroom and garlic. Add salt and pepper. Book.

Spread 1 / 2 cup tomato sauce in bottom of slow cooker. Cover with a layer of pâtes.Ne not hesitate to break them if necessary. Y

allocate one third of the meat mixture. Cover with 1 cup of tomato sauce and sprinkle with 1 / 3 cup Parmesan cheese. Cover with a layer of noodles and add the ricotta cheese.

Continue with a layer of noodles. Y allocate one third of the meat mixture. Cover with 1 cup of tomato sauce and sprinkle with 1 / 3 cup Parmesan cheese.

Cover with pasta and repeat with remaining meat, 1 cup of tomato sauce and parmesan. Finish with remaining sauce and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.










Source: Ricardo ~ nancy



0 comments:

Post a Comment