Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Football Helmet Costumes

brush strokes ..

I take a break from painting tite to make you a hello and say that tit tit husband and I have some things in common when s' acts to renovate or decorate ..




Here, especially no point in installing the Christmas decorations when it's a warm spell in late November but when it's -20 degrees, or winds and storm . With z'années it became a running gag between us

"We will wait for the Magic of Christmas eh?

"Why not?

The worst part? Over time, I think it's really our magic tits frozen fingers, runny noses our tits before entering and sit by the fire .. But chuttt! A secret between us Girly's eh? Should not that I think too Seraphin it anyway .. I have my dignity!

When about renovations, there are a few more hours .. say, difference of opinion (as polite term is not it? hee hee!) Worst?

was decided by mutual agreement of paint, trim and redo it in the winter when it's cold, you can not open the windows and the garage is not heated !!!!!! I think there's just not that Moe'm not even in this family? lol!

I still had (made) time to cook chicken thighs Titus. I nicked this very good recipe from my lovely Lais Gold ! Thank you again for all of you my sweet Josée xx

And thank you because I lack time to make beautiful vesite in your warm cottage ..





Chicken Thighs with Mexican


What you need ..

6 whole chicken legs
250 ml (1 cup) ketchup
310 ml (1 ¼ cup) water
60 ml (1 / 4 cup) Worcestershire sauce 1 pinch
cayenne
15 ml (1 tbsp) brown sugar
15 ml (1 tsp tablespoons) butter
5 ml (1 tsp) salt
5 ml (1 tsp) celery salt
5 ml (1 tsp) chilli powder
30 ml (2 tbsp) lemon juice




What to do ..
Preheat oven (160 °) 325 ° f.

In a baking dish, place the chicken thighs. Book.

In a bowl, mix remaining ingredients.
Pour over chicken, uncovered, bake 2 hours.

Donalda ** Chef's Note: I cooked the first 30 minutes covered. I watered a few times and ended broil qq Menut. Cons by the next time I'll remove the skin)






Source: "What do we eat?" (Volume 2 ) ~ Nancy



0 comments:

Post a Comment