Saturday, February 5, 2011

How Does Terrasil Costs In Stores

Simple, fast and delicious:) Damn


Yesterday I was looking for a quick tit dessert. I like a piecrust in the freezer, I thought of a pie with eggs:) while digging through the book Rita L. My recipes, I stumbled upon a tart with dates.






I was immediately charmed by reading the recipe and seeing that I have my tit egg tart taste and a nice coat of dates to please my Bo Seraphin. What's better? ~ Can be a mouthful?





Tart dates

What you need ..

1 ½ cups (375 ml) chopped dates
1 / 2 cup (125 ml) of water
* I substituted orange juice:)
2 eggs
1 cup (250 ml) milk
1 cup (250 ml) cream 10%
* I used cooking cream 15%
1 / 4 cup (60 ml) flour
1 / 2 tsp ( 2 ml) salt
1 / 4 to 1 / 3 cup (60 to 80 ml) sugar
1 / 4 tsp (1 mL) cinnamon
1 large pie crust baked







What to do ..


Preheat oven to 350 ° F (180 ° C.

Cook the dates in water * orange juice:) over medium heat, stirring occasionally time, for about 10 minutes, until liquid is completely absorbed. Remove from heat.

In a bowl, beat eggs and add milk, cream, flour, salt, sugar and cinnamon, mix well. Place dates at the bottom of the crust and pour the egg mixture by ~ above.

Bake for about 30 minutes or until the mixture has set.


Donalda ** Chef's Note: After 30 minutes I turned off the oven and I let the tart finish cooking.









Source: Rita L. My recipes ~ nancy




0 comments:

Post a Comment