Friday, February 25, 2011

Why Do Iron Tablets Make My Poo Turn Black?

My supper in the dark ..



Shoes Steve

One day I borrowed shoes.
shoes that seemed to have traveled quite a bit ..
By cons even wear
these shoes seemed to want to talk ..

Looking more closely,
I noticed they were too big for me these shoes!
Bof! After all, it was not for long
and I still have the option to return ..

After a few minutes walk in the dark,
I soon felt the pebbles of life .. under my feet ..
I had the idea of an instant
give him his shoes as fast as possible!

I then understood why
these shoes were too big ..
They were certainly belong a giant!
Only a giant could walk on the stones and
with a smile!

Heartfelt thanks Steve for the evening .. With your big hat for big clown nose xx







Delicious!


Carrot and turnip maple


What you need

1 tsp tablespoons olive oil 2 shallots
French minced
* This time, a tit onion)
1 liter (4 cups) chicken broth 1 carrot
peeled and coarsely 2 large turnips
or turnips (about 600 g) peeled and coarsely
**** A turnip 300 grams and 550 grams of carrots for me:) ****
1 potato, peeled and coarsely
* I omitted the potato:)

Salt and pepper 1 large pinch of ground nutmeg
125 ml (1 / 2 cup) cream 15% mf country
3 c. tablespoons maple syrup






What to do ..

In a saucepan over medium heat, heat the oil. Sauté shallots 3 minutes without browning.

Add broth and vegetables, cover and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Salt and pepper to taste. Add nutmeg.

Purée in blender. Return to pot. Add cream and maple syrup. Mix well.








Source: Recipe modified taken from Châtelaines ~ nancy



0 comments:

Post a Comment