Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Milky White Discharge In 38th Week

RO


I know I've made this recipe when j 'were the heat of Florida .. I even filed a complaint against Esther ma'am at the time .. As these onion rings are too, too good, I had no choice but to recur to accompany my burger Guilty on Sunday:)






My RO mega bowl was emptied at the speed of lightning! A desire to pay the slave trade? I highly recommend this recipe the gang beautiful:)

That being said, good day XX


Onion Rings Spicy


What you need ..

Vidalia Onions
English Onion * for me:)

Flour Buttermilk (buttermilk)
Cayenne pepper (to taste)
* I used chili powder this time:)
Salt (to taste )
pepper (to taste)
Vegetable oil (for frying)







What to do ..

Prepare two bowls, the first containing a mixture of flour, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper, and the second containing a mixture of buttermilk, salt and pepper.

Peel onions, slice thinly (about half a centimeter thick) and discard the washers.

Skip the onion rings in flour mixture then in the buttermilk mixture and again in flour mixture.

Fry in vegetable oil heated to 350 ° (180 ° C) for 3-4 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
Let Drain and cool on paper towels.
Repeat these steps for all the onion rings.

Serve immediately as an accompaniment to burgers, hot dogs or grilled.









Source: Bobby Flay on the blog Jack of Pan square
~ nancy





0 comments:

Post a Comment