Thursday, February 3, 2011

Haunted Preschool Castro Valley

flute!

Cheers technology, but certainly not for me! I made a bad blunder yesterday I deleted lots of soundtracks message I received: (Good thing I've realized before make everything disappear!






tite My boss wanted to do Vicky Chicken Thighs with Mexican I introduced this week and found it very curious to see no comment .. She said: It p'tĂȘtre not good but it is hardly possible if the recipe is on his blog ..

Nope! I accidentally erased everything! I just wanted to do housework in the SPAM. I'm going to go read about it ..

Adored Mistress PS: You can make the recipe, I assure you that this is good lol!

Today I leave you an excellent marinade, I wish you good night and I give you big Bizous for the nice comments the other day:)


Marinade pork skewers with maple syrup

What You need ..

1 tbsp (15 ml) canola oil
1 tsp (5 ml) parsley, dried
pepper to taste
Salt to taste
2 drops Tabasco sauce to taste

* Not for me:)
1 / 2 tsp (2 ml) coriander, ground
2 cloves garlic, pressed
3 tbsp (45 mL) maple syrup
2 tbsp (30 ml) soy sauce
* I used fresh herbs:)







What to do ..

Mix all ingredients together.

Marinate meat in refrigerator for at least 3 hours or overnight in a dish can be closed tightly.

Thread on skewers with vegetables. Cook for ten minutes at 400 ° F (200 C). * I let cook until tender:)











Source: Recipes shared by Quebec Catnath ~ nancy








0 comments:

Post a Comment