Monday, February 28, 2011

Can You Program A Cobra 19 Dx Iv

Danger! Danger!


Warning! Serves not to do if you're like me, about to wear your bathing suites on the beach in Mexico!







When I saw the beautiful buns in my tite Nurse Caroline Adored and I read the word nutmeg, I went to the race market and get me some sour cream to make my turn this treat ..

That smelled of spices in my hut !!!!! These buns have a perfect texture and taste is sublime. Doubts? Ask my bo Seraphin, he swallowed three buns in less than 5 minutes lol!

I want to thank you for my beautiful Copinaute by sharing this delicious cons I hold you responsible for me into sin. And to think I was not greedy me!!


buns with sour cream and spices


What to do ..

1 packet active dry yeast (8 g)
1 / 4 cup + 2 to 4 c. Tea water slightly warm (70 to 80 ml)
1 cup sour cream (250 ml) 3 tbsp
tablespoons sugar (45 ml) 2 tbsp
tablespoons vegetable shortening (30 ml) 1 tsp
teaspoon salt (5 ml)
1 / 8 c. teaspoon baking soda (0.5 ml) 1 egg

3-3 1 / 4 cup flour (750 to 810 ml) 2 tbsp
tablespoons softened butter (30 ml)
1 / 3 cup packed brown sugar (80 ml)
1 / 2 c. teaspoon ground cinnamon (2 ml)
1 / 2 c. teaspoon grated nutmeg (2 ml)
3 / 4 cup sugar (180 ml)








What to do ..

In a large bowl, sprinkle yeast over 1 / 4 cup hot water. Book. In a small saucepan, heat the sour cream, sugar, shortening and salt over medium-low heat, stirring, until mixture is hot and shortening begins to melt. Add baking soda and mix. Stir sour cream mixture and egg to hot mixture of yeast reserved. Using a wooden spoon, stir in enough flour until dough is smooth and soft (it will be slightly sticky).

On a lightly floured surface, knead the dough 3 to 5 minutes or until smooth and elastic (add enough remaining flour to prevent sticking). Cover with a clean cloth and let stand for 5 minutes.

On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a rectangle 18 inches x 12 inches (46 cm x 30 cm) and brush with butter. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg, sprinkle this mixture evenly over batter. Starting with one long side, roll the dough rectangle into a cylinder. Pinch to seal the opening. Cut the roll into 12 slices and divide among 12 greased muffin cups. ** I used my silicone molds, not buttered:) Cover pans with plastic wrap and let rise in warm place free from drafts for 45 minutes or until that it over the edge molds 1 / 4 to 1 / 2 inch (5 mm 1 cm).





Bake in preheated 400 F (200 C) for about 15 minutes or until buns are golden . Place pans on a rack and let cool slightly.

In a small bowl, mix the icing sugar and enough remaining water to make ice cream smooth and flowing. Using a spoon, drizzle the buns still warm with ice. Serve hot.







Declination: Canadian Living Kitchen / recipes Christmas # 12 ~ nancy




0 comments:

Post a Comment