Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How To Make Landjaeger Sausages

scallops and shrimp yet? Feel good



Here in my cottage, the seafood is like chocolate for some of you so I guess you can understand:)





In poking at my nice Miss Kat, I saw another temptation: a superb pancake topped with a creamy seafood sauce as I'd just cook Titus pans crusted seafood , I took my courage in both hands and I Simply put the recipe in my favorites.

I'm strong until Esther ma'am resubmit the dear pancake and adds his commentary tit .. Donald drooling, saliva, only thinking that .. No choice, have been able to hop while pots!

To my surprise, my bo Seraphin has not replicated his usual phrase: It is good but yours is better. He simply says: It's really good! Yes !!!!!! The lady was happy:)


Pancakes Seafood


For 8-10 pancakes:
* 12 thin pancakes for me :)


4 eggs 1 cup (250 ml) milk 1 cup
(250 ml) water 2 tablespoons
tablespoons (30 ml) vegetable oil
1 / 2 tsp (2 ml) salt
2 cups (500 ml) all-purpose flour







Sauce:

20 (approximately) raw and peeled medium shrimp

* Shrimp 31-40 for me:)
20 (approximately) small scallops
* Scallops 20-40 per me:)

2 chopped shallots 1 / 2 pint of white mushrooms, sliced 2 tablespoons

tablespoons butter 1 / 4 cup white wine 2 tablespoons

tablespoon flour 3 / 4 cup milk
3 c. tablespoons 15% cream 1 tsp baking
Tea
dehydrated chicken broth 1 / 2 c. teaspoon dried thyme Salt and pepper
* I added a pinch of spice to fish:)

Pancakes:

Combine eggs and milk. Add the dry ingredients in small quantities, then vegetable oil. Cook the pancakes, spreading a thin layer of this mixture in skillet.




Sauce: Melt butter

in a large pot. Simmer the shallots and mushrooms a few minutes. Add seafood and cook until the shrimp start to brown.

Deglaze with white wine. Add flour and stir to coat. Gradually add milk, stirring until creamy béchamel. Add cream, thyme, chicken broth, salt and pepper. Mix well.

Editing:

Place crepe on a plate and pour sauce. Roll and pour a little sauce with seafood extra.







Donalda Chef's Note: I doubled the sauce recipe and as I cooked with big seafood, I used 30 large scallops, shrimp and 30. I also brown with mozzarella, cheddar. The extra pancakes? No problemo with syrup lol!



0 comments:

Post a Comment