Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Indian Labia Stretching

I'm not quite ..


Even if my team's Super Bowl made me lose my bet on Sunday night, I have the feeling have still won .. At least the belly of my 4 boys!






I can not even say how much testing has gone my meal but I know it's me who has most affected bo the evening with a real Guilty food but .. legal! J'adorrre that kind of night guys. I do have some male hormones in me because I eat chicken wings, onion rings, burgers and pigs also hublon I drink:)

I unearthed this delicious recipe from my tite Nurse Adored , the lovely Caroline. Thank you to you my Copinaute have to share my table. By cons, missing your presence and your tits bo breads lol!


Burgers pork ribs so sweet


What you need ..

50 g (1 lb 9 oz) lean ground pork
30 g (1 / 4 cup) breadcrumbs
60 ml (1 / 4 cup) 3 tablespoons ketchup
tablespoons teriyaki sauce 3 tbsp
chopped beef consommé
* 2 for me:) 2 tablespoons
tablespoon honey 1 tablespoon
tablespoon Worcestershire sauce 1 tablespoon
tablespoon dried onion flakes
1 1 / 2 c. Tea Spice
steak Salt and pepper to taste
* Pepper only: 0
3 large cloves garlic, crushed 6 small loaves
Emperor (Kaiser)
* Bread, think thin (Compliments:)
Butter soft






What to do ..

Move meat and bread crumbs in a bowl.

In
another bowl, mix ketchup, teriyaki sauce, consomme, honey, Worcestershire sauce, dehydrated onions, Tabasco, spices, salt, pepper and garlic. pour over meat and mix well with all hands. Shape 6 beautiful large patties.






Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Cook patties 5 to 7 minutes per side, until meat is no longer pink. Remove from heat. Preheat a grill

sandwiches. Brush one side of bread with some butter. Place patties in the bread, buttered side out. Bake in toaster sandwiches 2 to 3 minutes, until buns are colored. Serve immediately.



Donalda Chef's Note: I added bo onion pieces. Nobody asked relish or mustard lol!







Source: Jean-François Plante / Guilty Pleasures ~ nancy




0 comments:

Post a Comment